The quality of care and information you receive is important to us. We are available to answer your questions at 305-662-6367. For helpful pregnancy resources and more information on a specific topic, review the trusted online resources below. Select a link to learn more about a subject.
Patient Education Resources:
Maternal Fetal Medicine
- What is an MFM Specialist?
- High-Risk Pregnancy Care, Research, and Education of 35 Years
- Support Groups
American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- Perinatal Risks Associated with Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Multiple Gestation: Complicated Twin, Triplet, and High-Order Multifetal Pregnancy
- Diabetes in Pregnancy
- Hypertension in Pregnancy
American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM)
When You're Expecting Twins, Triplets, or Quads: Proven Guidelines for a Healthy Multiple Pregnancy, 3rd Edition By: Barbara Luke
March of Dimes
- Before Pregnancy
- During Pregnancy
- Labor Preperations & Giving Birth
- Your Body After Baby
- Common Health Complications
Johnson & Johnson’s “Text4Baby”
Text4Baby is A FREE health education service that sends pregnant women and moms with infants under one-year timed health and safety tips directly on their cell phone.
To sign up, text BABY to 511411 or view more information here.
National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
Research to Improve Health Care for Pregnant Women
Location: 7300 SW 62nd Place, PH E, Miami, Florida 33143
Office Phone: 305-662-6367